Ashy Blonde Balayage Ombré Hair

Hair Inspiration: I’ve Dyed My Hair Again?!

So, if you’ve followed my blog for a while, you would have probably seen the many transitions of my hair…

If you haven’t, you can check them out below:

Haircare: How to save & maintain your hair after dying it

Hair: Hair Colouring – I’ve Dyed My Hair?

Yes, I have dyed my hair yet again and yes I do have a little bit of an addiction to getting it done all of the time…

Ashy Blonde Balayage Ombré Hair

(The gorgeous rose gold marble case in this image is from Coconut Lane and you can use my code ‘jenniferwl20‘ for 20% off any purchases!)

I have decided to go blonder, so I have re-done my balayage ombré with an ashy blonde toner.

Here are some images below:

The following day I managed to style my hair my own way, and here’s how it turned out:

I absolutely love how well the ashy blonde blends in with my previous caramel ombré. If anyone is wondering, the gorgeous denim jacket is from In The Style and is the ‘Arizona Mid Wash Rose Applique Denim Jacket‘.

Ashy Blonde Balayage Ombré Hair

I am absolutely in love with the colour, as it is just the perfect shade for Summer and I would highly recommend an ashy blonde shade for those who want to test the waters with having some blonde in their hair! I definitely haven’t regretted it one bit!

Ashy Blonde Balayage Ombré Hair

A massive thank you to Vici from ADORN, for helping me create this beautiful look!

Also, how beautiful are these gel nails that Courtnee created:

Gel Nails - French Manicure

I really love the coffin-shape nail trend at the moment! These gels were done on my natural nails and no acrylic was used. Courtnee did an incredible job considering that the ‘french manicure’ ombre look is normally created using acrylic!

Ashy Blonde Balayage Ombré

Just to add that the colour that my hair is now has taken 3 attempts including this one to get my hair light enough that it looks more blonde than caramel and it doesn’t just happen in one go. If you have read my previous blog posts you can see that my hair was much darker than what it is now. I have left several months between treatments to give my hair some time to recover. Because my natural Asian hair is quite annoying, I will have to visit the salon every few months to re-apply the toner to get rid of any brassy tones.

Ashy Blonde Balayage Ombré Hair

Hope you enjoyed today’s post as it has a little more imagery compared to my usual blog post, which might as well be a book with how much I write!

If you did enjoy the blog post, please like the post and if you want to see more in the future, please give my blog a follow, it would mean the universe to me!

Love,

confessionsofonlineshopaholic@gmail.com

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin’ | Pinterest

18 Comments

• Reply abbeylouisarose August 25, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Your hair looks gorgeous, Jenny! I wish I had the courage to colour my hair, I have had highlights once in my life but never gone further than that, I really admire anyone who can go for really bright and vibrant colours too! Your nails look very classy and I’m impressed that they are your natural nails! Gorgeous photos, thank you for sharing!

Abbey 😘 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

• Reply confessionsofonlineshopaholic@gmail.com August 28, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Thank you so much Abbey! That is so lovely of you! Aww but at least you stepped out of your comfort zone with highlights! I’d love to go for bright and vibrant colours in the future, but I don’t think I could do it haha! Thank you so much and thank you for taking the time to read and leave lovely comments!x

• Reply Kelsey August 25, 2017 at 7:10 pm

I have only gone and dyed my hair far too many times, haha. And coffin shaped nails are amazing!

• Reply confessionsofonlineshopaholic@gmail.com August 25, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Hahaha it is honestly so addictive once you start and I can’t stop! They definitely are, something that never goes out of style! Thank you so much for reading and commenting Kelsey 😊

• Reply anniiimore August 25, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Omg I loove your hair and this colour! Looks soo good!

• Reply MJ August 25, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Your hair looks amazing! I love it😻

• Reply gingersnapps August 25, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Your hair looks incredible! Love the shape of your nails too x

• Reply confessionsofonlineshopaholic@gmail.com August 25, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Thank you so much! 😊 Definitely my favourite shape to always get at the salon haha! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments!x

• Reply Jemina Marina August 25, 2017 at 7:39 pm

I’m the same🙈 I’ve dyed my hair 6 or 7 times this year alone all different colours!

• Reply confessionsofonlineshopaholic@gmail.com August 25, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Hahaha oh gosh it really is an addiction! Pinterest is the worst because every time I screenshot pictures of hair inspo, it’ll show me recommendations for other colours 🙈

• Reply Kayleigh Zara August 25, 2017 at 7:39 pm

I absolutely love your new hair. The old colour was stunning but I’m a massive fan of blonde ombré especially with lighter hair! I also understand the struggle of the hair not taking to the dye x

Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

• Reply confessionsofonlineshopaholic@gmail.com August 25, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Thank you so much lovely! Think I may be going darker again for the autumn haha!

Yes it’s such a pain! Literally hours sat in the hair salon just for my hair to lift 🙈

Thank you for reading and commenting Kayleigh! 😊

• Reply stylisland August 25, 2017 at 9:35 pm

LOVE the hair! I used to have ombre, and kept changing it from top to bottom, then reverse blonde to my red (natural)_ on top – but I haven’t had it done now in years – life, money, just hasn’t happened but lately its been on my mind that I need a refresh with highlights – this is just what I needed to re inspire me! Thanks for sharing! I love the look, also loving the layers! xx Bee

• Reply confessionsofonlineshopaholic@gmail.com August 26, 2017 at 12:55 am

Thank you so much Bee! That’s so lovely of you to say! That sounds so good! I think it’s time you treat yourself this payday, I think you deserve it after all of this time! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and leaving really kind comments and I hope you manage to book yourself in for some highlights soon!xx

• Reply L'Oréal Colorista Effects Ombré Review - Better Than A Trip to Hair Salon? October 25, 2017 at 6:21 pm

[…] my hair at least another 1-2 shades. You can see my hair after my last hair salon treatment here for […]

• Reply SOS - How To Maintain Coloured Hair With Redken Blonde Idol November 8, 2017 at 4:55 pm

[…] I’ve recently had a balayage ombré done again (yes, I know, nothing usual for Jenny!). You can see the refreshed colour here. […]

• Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!